1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person per page. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, fill out the forms located on various pages of Nantucket.net. We will ask entrants to provide first and last name, email address, and to answer a few survey questions.
We will not share, sell, or rent individual personal information with any other company. Information submitted to Nantucket.net is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting winners or sending emails based on your request for information.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing for each contest period. Winner will be notified via email. Odds of winning depend on the total number of email subscribers. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: One (1) gift card in the amount of $100 to Dune Restaurant on Nantucket and two (2) passes to a movie at The Dreamland Theatre on Nantucket. Movie passes are not tickets and can only be used to purchase tickets. There are no substitutions, cash or otherwise, permitted for these prizes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Nantucket.net, its respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after each drawing date.
By entering, participants release and hold harmless Nantucket.net, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
6. CONDUCT: Nantucket.net reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Nantucket.net RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Nantucket.net is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Nantucket.net assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Nantucket.net is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Nantucket.net which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Nantucket.net reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.