Please note our posting policies:
- Ads will be posted within 2 business days of being received.
- If You Re-list Your Ad your ad will be posted within 2 business days, just like a new ad
- Please post only to the appropriate category. Postings placed in the incorrect category will be removed
- Postings are for a 7-day period. You can renew ads for an additional 7 days (fees apply in some categories)
- No refunds are offered for paid classifieds.
- Multiple postings of the same ad are not permitted and will be removed without notice to the person posting.
- Be succinct. Unpaid ads that exceed 75 words are subject to editing without notice to the person posting the ad. Paid classified ads that exceed 200 words may be subject to editing without notice.
- It is illegal to discriminate by gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin in any published advertisement for employment. For full description of this portion of Massachusetts law, see see MA General Laws, Section 4 .
- Ads that cannot be verified or which appear to be illegitimate in any way will be removed.
- All ads posted in any language other than English will be removed because we cannot proofread or verify them.
- The owners of this website reserve the right to refuse any ad for any reason.
- Nantucket.net is not involved in any transaction, does not handle payments, does not guarantee transactions, does not provide escrow services, and does not offer “buyer protection” or “seller certification”.
- Nantucket.net Classifieds does not guarantee results.
Has your ad been filled and you want it removed? Or do you have edits for your ad? Simply login to your account and you can edit or delete your own ad.
We do not take requests or questions about classified ads via phone. If you have a question or problem with your ad please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information is private. We will not sell, rent or give your personal information to any third party.